Dr. Ampel successfully completed his ACLS certification in 2012
Fellowship Program (date graduated):
Brown University (1982),
University of Pittsburgh (research fellow) (1985)
Immunology and epidemiology of human coccidioidomycosis.
- Ampel NM, Mosley DG, England B, Vertz PD, Komatsu K, Hajjeh R. Coccidioidomycosis in Arizona. Increase in incidence from 1990 to 1995. Clin Infect Dis, 1998; 27:1528-30.
- Leake JAD, Mosley DG, England B, Graham JV, Plikaytis BD, Ampel NM, Perkins BA, Hajjeh RA. Risk factors for acute coccidioidomycosis among older adults in Arizona, 1996-1997. J Infect Dis; 2000, 181:1435-40.
- Ampel NM, Christian L. Flow cytometric assessment of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells in response to a coccidioidal antigen. Med Mycol, 2000; 38:127-32.
- Ampel NM, Kramer LA, Kerekes KM, Johnson SM, Pappagianis D. Assessment of the human immune response to T27K, a coccidioidal antigen preparation, by flow cytometry of whole blood. Med Mycol 2001; 39:315-20.
- Richards JO, Ampel NM, Galgiani JN, Lake DF. Dendritic cells matured by Coccidioides immitis lysate induce antigen-specific naive T cell activation. J Infect Dis 2001; 184:1220-4.
Search for additional publications on the NIH PubMed site.
Type 'Ampel NM' in the search box and click on 'Go.'